Blatant Media Announces Newest Version of Absorb LMS with a Host of New Enhancements
Blatant Media, developer of the Absorb Learning Management System (LMS), has announced the release of Absorb LMS 5.0, a major upgrade to its industry-leading LMS that includes more than 400 enhancements and features.
Some of the key additions to the upgraded LMS include:
- Mobile friendly (responsive HTML5) administrator interface with an all new look and feel
- New administrative dashboards available in multiple languages.
- Significant security enhancements including administrator audit trails.
- Major performance improvements based on a new architecture and system optimization.
- Flexible competency models and certification enhancements.
- Enhanced reporting functionality.
- Advanced exam authoring.
- Expanded course administration/ownership rights.
- New “mass actions” for user and course management.
The release of Absorb 5.0 makes Absorb ideal for organizations looking for ease-of-use, multi-language support, security, robust functionality and an effective user experience.
“We are very focused on, and invested in, maintaining our leadership position in the industry by delivering new features and technologies in a way that is intuitive and useful for our clients,” said Mike Owens, President of Blatant Media.
Alongside the release of Absorb, Blatant Media also announced that it had received TrainingIndustry.com’s Top 20 Learning Portal Company List for 2014 to which Mike Eggermont, co-founder of Blatant Media said:
“It’s super awesome to be on the Top 20 Learning Portal list for the fifth year in a row!”