CareerCloud, LLC recently launched a “Premium Job Leads,” a new tool designed to help employers spread the word about upcoming job openings. Premium Job Leads is a social and mobile friendly online job flyer, which the company says helps drive qualified traffic to a company’s career site.
Employers fill out a short form describing the number of jobs they need to fill, the reason behind why they’re hiring and add location(s) and tags (keywords). Upon purchase, the Job Lead is posted to CareerCloud’s Hidden Jobs database located, which receives thousands of visitors each month.
“We’re excited to offer this new product to help companies announce their hiring needs and help drive applicants to their career pages”, CareerCloud CEO, Chris Russell, said. “It’s not just another job posting. It’s a unique and memorable way to market all your jobs at once.”
The job leads are also distributed throughout the CareerCloud ecosystem, including:
- The Hidden Jobs Mobile App: a companion app for iOS that lets job seekers receive alerts on their phone for their state of residence.
- Email Distribution: job seekers can sign up free email alerts (distributed each morning at 7am) from each state page on jobs.careercloud.com.
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter: a publication (read by over 3,000 subscribers) of the 10 latest job leads that get posted.
- Social Media: each new job lead is automatically tweeted to CareerCloud’s Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Other key information about the new product include:
- Premium Job Leads cost $30 each
- Companies can choose to list up to three locations per lead
- The online job post goes live immediately upon submission and stays there for 90 days
- Employers are required to post a job lead with at least five or more openings
Want to learn more about Premium Job Leads? Visit here.