Interactive Intelligence Launches Enterprise Collaboration Service in the Cloud
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc., a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration, and customer engagement, has announced the release of a cloud-based enterprise collaboration service delivered from its PureCloud platform.
The first in a series of cloud services to be delivered from the PureCloud platform, PureCloud Directory is designed to increase productivity and enhance collaboration by enabling employees to quickly find, connect, and communicate with the right person with the right set of skills at the right time.
Features include the following:
- Readily available employee information such as title, skills, certifications, interests and location reduces search time.
- Single-click employee contact options for email and IM speed responses to individuals or groups. Also offered is the ability to transfer and share documents and files by attaching to chat sessions.
- Integration with Active Directory, HR systems, CRM systems such as SalesForce, and others keeps employee information in synch for increased information accuracy and simplified management and administration.
- Support for smart phones and tablets gives employees anytime, anywhere access for improved responsiveness.
“We designed PureCloud Directory to make enterprise collaboration easier by using an intuitive social media design and offering accessibility via Web browsers and mobile devices,” said Jeff Platón, chief marketing officer for Interactive Intelligence. “Offering it via our multitenant PureCloud platform gives customers the added advantage of fast and easy deployment, maximum reliability and unlimited scalability.”
The PureCloud platform provides the following services:
- Stores comprehensive and extensible information about all users, roles, permissions, contact information and more.
- Users log into a single site to access all PureCloud services.
- Create dynamic group definitions based on org chart, skills, office location, language, and other attributes. Users are automatically added to and removed from groups as they are on-boarded and as their information changes.
- The PureCloud platform provides a comprehensive application programming interface that enables users to access the functionality of all services from Web or mobile applications.