Junxure Announces Major Update to Junxure CRM Cloud Solution
Junxure, a leading CRM solutions provider for financial advisors, has announced major enhancements in its upcoming update to Junxure Cloud, a comprehensive, cloud-based CRM/office management solution for advisors.
“We are proud to announce this latest release to Junxure Cloud, offering more of the integrations and features that help advisors use data in ways that maximize client service,” said Greg Friedman, president of Junxure.
“As an advisor, I understand firsthand how quickly the advisory landscape is evolving,” said Friedman. “This update is a result of our continued collaboration with advisors as well our advisory board of industry leaders who have stressed to us that change happens rapidly. Our responsibility as a CRM provider is to deliver the features and functionality that advisors need today and tomorrow.”
Key features of the Junxure Cloud update will include:
- A more seamless and centralized user experience through custodial integrations and expanded 3rd party asset imports. Custodial integrations include Schwab OpenView Gateway and TD Ameritrade Institutional’s Veo. Additional integrations in this release include MoneyGuidePro and LaserApp Anywhere.
- Integrated email archiving and social media management through Cities Digital’s MagniMail and MagniPost.
- More business development features including expanded opportunity reports.
- More options for a firm to tailor their data including user-defined custom fields.
- An improved customer experience based on early user feedback, with enhancements to email workflow and the search tool, better data filtering, and additional reports.
“We have a very aggressive development schedule for Junxure Cloud, with several updates planned in the near future,” Friedman said. “Our goal is to continue to innovate for the benefit of our customers.”