List of 6 Top Salaried Jobs for 2013 Released by Robert Half Technologies
Making more money in 2013 will be easier in the six jobs identified by Robert Half Technologies in its 2013 Salary Guides, developed in collaboration with The Creative Group. Particularly in the information technology and creative fields, a number of positions are predicted to post above-average salary gains in 2013. The compensation increases are the result of continually increasing demand for relevant professionals as companies increase their digital footprint and boost their IT infrastructure.
“Salaries are rising for candidates who can help organizations leverage new technologies to increase efficiencies, gain business insights and produce superior customer experiences,” said John Reed, senior executive director of Robert Half Technology and The Creative Group. “In some cases, there’s a shortage of individuals available to fill these highly specialized positions, which is driving up starting compensation levels.”
The six top tech and creative design jobs for 2013 named by Robert Half include:
• Mobile application developers – Average starting salaries are expected to rise 9 percent and range from $92,750 to $133,500 annually.
• Business intelligence analysts – Average annual starting salaries should see a 7.3 percent boost in 2013 with a base salary range of $94,250 to $132,500.
• Network architects – Starting salaries are predicted to gain 7 percent next year rising to an average starting range of $102,250 to $146,500.
• Interactive creative directors–These roles can anticipate a 4.9 percent bump in base compensation, with average starting salaries ranging from $95,500 to$160,000.
• Interaction designers – With a salary gain of 4.9 percent expected to go to workers with one to five years experience, average salaries will range between $52,250 and $77,500.
• User experience designers – Starting salaries are expected to jump by 4.8 percent equating to a base compensation range of $73,750 to $110,500.