Oracle has announced its latest Human Capital Management Cloud, Release 9, which delivers a simplified HCM cloud experience for employees and managers, including a next-generation user experience for casual users across the entire hire-to-retire process. Oracle has also introduced Work Life solutions to reach and engage millennials, complete with mobile functionality and new integrations to unify the platform.
Key upgrades and additions brought with the update include:
- Design enhancements developed with customer input to give all users a simplified solution.
- Support for integrations to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Payroll and Oracle E-Business Suite Payroll.
- Work Life solutions: social applications designed to help reach and engage the entire workforce, especially millennials.
- Access to the full range of Oracle HCM Cloud on mobile devices via a single, unified experience in any browser or via the mobile application.
- A single and simplified HCM user experience (UX) for all business users.
- Streamlined analytics and social. Analytics are selectively embedded throughout the product for both employees and managers. The social experience has been with a new social panel in Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Simple card views that bring together key HR data with a common visual style for the browser-based Oracle HCM Cloud and the Oracle HCM Cloud mobile application.
- Advanced analytics based on a data warehouse in the cloud that brings together enterprise data and big data, enabling deeper analytics that leverage historical views, big data, and industry-specific insights.