OroLogic Migrates Field Service Management to the Cloud with NewWaySERVICE
Management software provider OroLogic Inc. has released the latest version of its service-management solution NewWaySERVICE. The updated version is completely web based to allow technicians to manage worker orders from off-site. The system provides a network for exchanging information between workers in the field and the office.
“By bringing NewWaySERVICE to the cloud, we now offer businesses a central system for field service management so they spend less time recording and collecting information from different sources like paper work order forms,” said Guylain Plante, president of OroLogic Inc. “Field technicians can now use their mobile phones, tablets or laptops to consult their job schedules, report their time and enter the materials they used on each job.”
The web-based version of NewWaySERVICE has retained, but improved upon, all features present in previous version. The newest version also includes a dashboard where work orders are displayed alongside data on the latest work performed by technicians. Other features present in the new NewWaySERVICE include:
• Automatic appointment scheduling using customized work technician work schedules;
• Warranty and service contract management;
• Maintenance schedules for recurring jobs;
• Spare parts inventory management;
• Automatic email scheduler for customers and technicians;
• Customized fields management;
• Customer portal for the creation of work orders directly by clients;
• And a knowledge base.
Information about all listed, and additional, features and about NewWaySERVICE can be found at the product’s official website.