Paychex, Inc., a provider of payroll, HR, insurance, and benefits outsourcing solutions for SMBs, has announced the availability of an enhanced version of its Paychex Mobile app for iPhone and Android. The app now includes mobile access to health and benefits information and, for employers, access to company-level FSA information.
“As we continue to develop our mobile technology and expand our Software-as-a-Service offerings, we are helping business owners gain greater control of their back office and increase personal productivity with access to their company and employee data from the palm of their hand,” said Michael Gioja, Paychex senior vice president of information technology, product management and development. “With the new enhancements to our smartphone app, Paychex Mobile is one of the nation’s most comprehensive payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance apps available to small businesses and their employees.”
In addition to FSA health and benefits information, employers can also now access payroll, retirement, and employee data from their mobile devices. The complete set of new features added to Paychex Mobile includes:
• Access to health-plan participants and individual plan information
• Access to employee benefit elections and enrollment data
• Notification of an employee’s new eligibility for benefits
• Access to a list of current carriers and their website links
• Ability to contact the Paychex Insurance Agency account manager by phone or email
• Access to FSA-enrolled employees and their FSA account balances, election, and reimbursement activity
• Access to total account balances for company FSA accounts
• Alerts when an employee is not on track to make their total FSA election
• Customized dashboard connecting the user to other features and data
Employees may also use the app to review benefits information, such as election, premium accounts, carrier information, member guilds, and to link to the BalanceCare phone line.