Cloud-based payroll and HR solutions provider Paylocity has announced the newest version of its flagship product Web Time and Web Pay. Web Pay delivers payroll and HR solutions from the cloud while Web Time offers time and labor functionality. Web Pay 10.1 provides a redesigned report writer and self-service portal and Web Time now offers improved speed and performance with its employee-scheduling solution.
New key features and enhancements include:
• An improved user interface for Report Writer including enhancements such as drag and drop functionality, and additional formatting and output options creating a generally more powerful and flexible application.
• A new manager self-service portal allows HR professionals to improve communications with management teams. The portal gives managers a comprehensive view of employees where they can approve changes, manage tasks, and access employee information.
• Through a new workflow engine, managers can make pay rate changes and automatically receive approval for the changes from various levels of the organization.
• Time-off requests have been simplified to a one-step process and a new calendar view has been added for Web Time users.
• A new Web Time options allows employees to record clock-in/out times on a single computer in a common area.
• Both Web Pay and Web Time are fully compliant with Healthcare Reform requirements.
“The features and functionality developed for this release are a direct result of Paylocity’s commitment to taking action on client feedback. By doing so, we continue to deliver a world class, cloud-based solution that is unmatched in the mid-market,” Paylocity President and CEO Steve Beauchamp said.