As a reward to its most active and engaged members, TheLadders has announced the launch of TheLadders ELITE, a recognition tool for employers ranking in the top 1 percent of the site’s 35,000 member network. Each employer recognized as ELITE is graded on their trailing-twelve-month (TTM) performance and outstanding leadership and participation within TheLadders’ community.
“We have been experiencing exponential growth since announcing Passport, our free solution that allows employers to search for qualified candidates, post unlimited jobs and manage their applicants,” said Alexandre Douzet, CEO and co-founder of TheLadders. “However, we realize that we are only as good as the depth and breadth of our ecosystem, so we created TheLadders ELITE to show our appreciation and commitment to our true power players, who serve as the driving force behind our thriving job-search community.”
While selected employers will enjoy the prestige of the honor, they will also receive more tangible benefits in the form of:
• Access to products in beta development and solicited input;
• Early registration, discounted price, and preferred seating at TheLadders’ fall conference;
• Opportunities for thought leadership;
• Appearances in Marc Cenedella’s weekly newsletter and recognition in TheLadders’ social media sphere;
• Opportunities to network with other ELITE members; and
• ELITE merchandise.
ELITE members in 2013 will also be recognized at JobMobile events taking place in several major cities throughout the year. JobMobile events are exclusive events hosted specifically for TheLadders ELITE and recruiting leaders. The event will focus on highlighting industry innovations and strategies in mobile recruitment.