Randstad to Offer Webinar on Contingent Talent, March 11, 2014
And to help companies do this, Global Talent Leader Randstad Sourceright is offering a free webinar to demonstrate how companies are addressing the increase of independent contractors and temporary talent in the workforce.
Who: Emily Elder, Program Manager, Contractor Compliance Services for Randstad Sourceright; and Janice Urban, Global Process Owner, Contingent Workforce Program at Oracle Corporation.
What: “Flexibility and Strategy: The Key to Contingent Talent” webinar
When: March 11 at 2:00 p.m. EDT
Where: Online (register here)
Elder and Urban will discuss:
- How organizations are adapting to shifting workforce demographics
- Why flexible work opportunities are attracting traditional full-time workers (and contractors)
- How this change impacts workforce planning
- Financial opportunities and career ownership provided by the “free agency”
- Ways the Affordable Healthcare Act impacts workforce planning strategies and compliance
Attendees will take away actionable tips for creating strategies and processes to align HR and organizational goals, and learn how the right strategies will help organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance.