Recruiter Job of the Day: Senior Talent Sourcer for Canva
Canva is looking for someone who is passionate about candidate experience, strong business partnerships, and talent branding.
- Strategic sourcing for key leadership roles, including providing deep data-driven insights & global talent mapping
- Build and nurture pipelines for key markets that create alliances with prospective candidates in an inclusive way
- Lead leadership focused talent attraction programs, by way of events, candidate engagement content development and social media campaigns
- Manage candidate screening processes, communicating with candidates throughout; ensuring a consistent, engaging experience that rules out unconscious bias
- Use a variety of methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external candidates including media tactics to attract talent through a multi channel approach
- Influence and provide strategic guidance to recruiters, business leaders and Canva’s founders on the approach and process of landing talent
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the growth of Canva, implementing new processes and projects and fine tuning standard processes.
- Build external market intelligence through developing talent insights so teams can understand the talent landscape that maps to Canva’s hiring goals.
- Identify target companies, products, countries, user groups and networks leading to potential talent pools for current and future needs at Canva.
- Develop sourcing models and strategies to build targeted talent pools and work with talent brand to engage them with Canva
Since launch in August 2013, Canva has grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. They are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies.
At Canva, their mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – Canva is out to change the world, one design at a time.
Apply to Canva today!
Recruiter.com is a hiring platform for the world’s largest network of recruiters. We empower businesses to recruit specialized talent faster with virtual teams of recruiters and AI job-matching technology.
Laurel Lockwood is a Marketing Coordinator at Recruiter.com