SuccessFactors Enhances Workforce Solutions
Business execution and HR software provider SuccessFactors has announced a host of new enhancements to its cloud-based Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning solutions, running on data-aggregating platform SAP HANA, by Q3 of 2012. SuccessFactors aims to aid organizations in making better workforce decisions through access to more complete, real-time data.
“The benefits are immediate and real for HR executives and business leaders,” said Dmitri Krakovsky, vice president of global product management, SuccessFactors. “SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning is a pioneer in delivering the best practice metrics and benchmarks that companies need to truly understand their workforce. We can now significantly boost the access to business data, speed and performance – resulting in more insight in the hands of non-technical HR and business users.”
A survey by Bersin & Associates found that just 6 percent of HR organizations think that they have excellent internal analytic skills. As a part of the greater SuccessFactors Business Execution (BizX) suite, the newly enhanced Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning solutions give HR leaders access to tools for making better business decisions. The list of new capabilities of the SuccessFactors workforce management platform includes:
• Embedded real-time dashboards optimized for iPad.
• An “Online Report Designer” used to construct customized reports, pivot tables and charts, and queries from the BizX apps data set.
• Automated distribution scheduling for pan-organizational communications or personalized reports.
• Access to benchmarks for comparing the talent metrics of one company with others of similar size, industry, and other relevant parameters.
• Thousands of best-practice talent metrics, reports, and trends for HR and business managers giving enhanced insight into talent performance.
“Organizations today are flooded with data about their people, yet they often don’t know how to analyze this information to drive business performance,” said Josh Bersin, president and CEO of Bersin & Associates. “Technologies like the SuccessFactors new workforce analytics system will let business and HR leaders rapidly correlate people information to many types of business outcomes, enabling breakthrough new applications that drive revenue improvement, cost reduction and operational improvements in all areas of business.”