Our team is searching for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Account Executive to join our team. Account Executives manage the relationship with applicants and borrowers throughout the lending process. Account Executives respond quickly to inquiries and requests for information from the applicant and teammates. The ideal candidate will adhere to an external structure, be an active listener, and possess organization and time management skills.
- Manage a portfolio of applicants (40 to 50 active applicants).
- Following established procedures, promptly respond to all qualified applicant inquiries.
- Review and update reports noting customer status and daily goals.
- Schedule and conduct introductory and follow-up appointments with applicants.
- Appropriately name and save all documents received, emails, and recorded phone calls to the appropriate network folder.
- Update internal reports regarding application status as information is received.
- Communicate and collaborate with teammates regarding applicant updates, documents received, and inquiries.
- Communicate with applicants regarding the status of their application.
- Prepare portions of the Credit Narrative to be presented to the credit committee.
- Attend and participate in regular team huddle and Credit Committee meetings.
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Quick response time to email and phone inquiries
- High emotional intelligence
- Problem-solving skills
- Adherence to the external structure
- Active listener
- Ability to pivot and respond appropriately
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Positive attitude, optimistic
- Ability to analyze complex financial data
- Generous benefits package including health, dental and 401k with company match
- Eight holidays