Rapidly growing and dynamic property preservation and management firm looking for energetic, professionals that are highly motivated and possesses a strong desire to succeed! If you have high energy, great customer service skills, and a strong ability to multi-task, this opportunity is for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates who are looking to start their career in a thriving industry!
We are currently seeking a Client Service Representative to join the team. Successful candidates should possess the following skill sets to apply:
- 1+ years of property preservation and FHA conveyance experience(preferred)
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent and efficient communicator
- Self-starter with ability to work in team environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to multi task
- Respond to vendor and client communication inquiries via email, messaging and phone work.
- View submitted work orders and provide auditing when needed to ensure completion.
- Analyze vendor performances and timelines to effectively make decisions to ensure work flow is moving efficiently.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with large vendor network via phone, in person and email.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.