Green Card, US Citizen
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Handle multiple projects
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Maintain daily, weekly time entry files ensuring they are completed by hard stop delivery time
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Generate reports
- Issue, when needed, scan cards to new staff for logging hours in system
Questions from the employer
You will need to answer the following questions when you apply to this job.
- Candidate Email Address:
- Candidate Phone Number:
- Candidate Home Address:
- Candidate Residential status (US Citizen, Green Card, Student Visa, etc.):
- How many years of experience does your candidate have?
- Candidate DOB (month and day)
- Candidate SSN (Last 4 digits only)
- What rate have you locked down your candidate at?
- Can you confirm that you have disclosed to your candidate that you are working with Recruiter.com on the position to avoid any confusion with candidates and clients. (required)