Architectural Project Architect (Lubbock, Frisco, Midland, Austin, TX)
The architect's duties will include being an active team member developing projects in their entirety, beginning with programming/conceptual design through the completion of construction administration. Specific task will include preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating with consultants, contractors, owners and team members; documenting code review and compliance; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance.
* Registered Architect with 5+ years of experience post licensure.
* High energy, confident, and goal oriented.
* A passion for creative design.
* Ability to collaborate closely with team members inside and outside the office.
* Proficient in Revit Architecture, Microsoft Word and Excel, Bluebeam, and Sketchup.
* Desire to continue developing and grow career and firm.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K, Vacation Time, Holidays paid off
Questions from the employer
- IMPORTANT: Introductory Note - We require each candidate to have a brief summary submitted with the resume that will improve the chances of the hiring manager reviewing your resume and moving you forward in the hiring process. This is an opportunity for you to shine! Make it brief, concise and relevant to the requirements listed above. You have free text box on the line below to type and submit your Introductory Note.
- Have you included a short, detail summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description in the Introductory Note field?
- Does the candidate have a Bachelor's Degree?
- Is the candidate a registered architect with 5+ years of experience post licensure?
- Is the candidate proficient in Revit Architecture, Microsoft Word and Excel, Bluebeam, and Sketchup? Please list: