possible bonus and contribution to retirement fund
Civil Engineer - Project Manager - Aviation (Any Established PSC Location)
* Focus on business networking/development and project management.
* Individual must be able to lead a multi-person, multi-firm team to successfully complete aviation projects.
* Anticipate travel as needed
* Community involvement including active participation and seeking leadership roles in civic, technical, and professional organizations.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required.
* Professional engineer registration in Texas
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the types of responsibilities listed above.
* Experience at Part 139 certificated airports a must
* Experience dealing with FAA and state Departments of Transportation a must
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact effectively with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors.
* Engaged in the community with a 30, 60, 90 day plan to increase that involvement to reach market goals
This position will report directly to the Sector Director of Aviation. Additional career and leadership growth opportunities exist for this position based on performance.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.