Seeking a Texas licensed Professional Engineer with a specialization in Transportation to join our growing team in the Arlington, Texas office.
* Strong work-ethic with a servant-leadership mentality
* Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects with excellence.
* Ability to organize teams, communicate well and delegate tasks for the betterment of the team.
* Desire to learn new things and diligence to execute into practice.
* Takes pride in and ownership of team's work.
* Ability to interact with Clients (TxDOT) and subconsultants
* Ability to manage and mentor team
Typical tasks to be performed include:
* Project administration, scheduling and coordination
* Interaction with Client and subconsultants
* Utilize staff to develop plans, details and Opinions of Probable Costs
* Mentor and train staff * Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy
* Visiting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
* Passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE #
* Knowledge of roadway design software such as Microstation, Geopak or OpenRoads
* 10+ years of previous transportation experience is required
* Previous employment with TxDOT preferred but not required
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.