Provide administrative and professional assistance to the Client Representatives and Client Executives in the delivery of required client services in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
* Ensure accuracy and timely issuance of client documentation including: bonds, invoices, transparency documentation, etc.
* Create electronic client files and updates filing documentation as required.
* Maintain proper records for reporting and audit purposes.
* Ensure all documents are current and correct.
* Maintain electronic file system for scanned bonds and email documentation.
* Prepare correspondence/reports/other documents as needed with guidance from client team.
* Accounting Reconciliation and clearance of Finance Requests.
* Comply with Client Excellence and Professional Standards to ensure quality service to all clients.
* Spreadsheets, Word documents and database management (NPT).
* Identify and resolve problems.
* Other duties as required.
* Post secondary education or equivalent work experience (preferably with an insurance, financial services or professional services company).
* Good computer skills with proficiency in email, outlook and MS Suite, as well as a working knowledge of presentation software.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Results oriented with a strong client service focus.
* Ability to work independently and within a team-based environment.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.