Who We Are: One of the fastest growing Cloud Computing companies in the industry. Based in Irvine, CA, the company has a solid track record of delivering world class products and services to our customers located throughout the country and around the globe. Seen as a leader in desktop virtualization with marked success in application virtualization for both Windows and Mac applications. The company also provides Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions via an enterprise ?Flex Pod? cloud stack.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(Essential Duties include but are not limited to):
1. Maintain multiple customer environments.
2. Work 40 hours a week.
3. Update and Manage ticket backlog based on internal policies.
4. Crisis Management - Identify any high priority issues and escalate to next level.
5. Provide a Customer-First experience while utilizing phones and email to manage tickets.
6. Work cohesively with team as well as all divisions of company. Customer-first approach.
7. Effectively engage resources inside and outside of your team to further the troubleshooting and resolution of issues which may include other technical engineers, account teams, or project managers.
8. Deliver solutions that lead to problem resolution or mitigation with a high level of customer satisfaction.
9. Be able to listen to, accept, and follow direction from more senior engineers.
10. Flexibility to be customer facing and travel to customer sites.
11. Act as technical escalation for Level I Engineers.
12. Contribute to technical knowledge base.
13. Coach / Mentor Level I Engineers.
14. Perform Escalation Manager duties.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.