Seeking a Certified Surgical Technician to ensure that they continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Here is some of what you can expect from being an Certified Surgical Technician with Swedish:
- You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department in the scrub role.
- You will be experienced in all aspects as aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed; and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
- You may come in contact with medications and therefore must demonstrate understanding of proper medication management and storage as well as maintaining a secure medication environment.
- You will act as a preceptor, resource and mentor for new staff members, surgical technician students and existing staff.
Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.
Current CST Certification preferred.
Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA) REQUIRED
This is a state requirement and a CST WILL not be able to work with out it. This is comparable to a background check turnaround time is 3-6 weeks to obtain.
(2) years CST experience in an acute care hospital - Highly preferred or very close to it
MUST have recent acute care experience
Candidates should be well rounded in ALL service lines as they will do all types of cases
Fast paced environment. Candidates will be asked questions regarding communication and teamwork
- MUST live with 25-30 mins of facility for call
- 2 OR's - Spine & Joint and the Main OR
- 25-30 scheduled cases w/ 10-20% add-on rate
- Growth in robotic service line, vascular service line, trauma. Construction of 4 additional OR’s for 2021