Title: CT Technician – Arlington, TX
# of Positions: 2
Schedule: Full time – Monday - Friday; 4:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. and Monday - Friday; 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
The CT Technician:
· works in conjunction with the Chief Tech, Imaging Manager, Director and Medical Staff to improve the patient and work flow via providing support, education and leadership to the technical staff.
· performs CT procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
· Must be graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
· Current License as an (MRT) by the State of Texas required.
· Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) (CT) required.
· Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
· Experience in performing all C.T. Scans and general Radiologic procedures
· Two (2) years experience as a C.T. Technologist preferred.
What outside of the job description are you looking for in a candidate? The team really needs someone who can work at a fast pace in a hospital, someone who has worked only for an imaging service outside the hospital likely will not be a fit. They will consider someone with solid rad tech experience who has recently certified in CT.