Green Card, US Citizen
- Heavy inbound call center environment.
- MUST have Call Center Experience
- Manages all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services.
- Ability to learn about a variety of products.
- Also may require research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Ability to incorporate constructive feedback.
- Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity.
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills as well as a good analytical ability.
- Experience with MS Office helpful.
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred.
Questions from the employer
You will need to answer the following questions when you apply to this job.
- Do you have experience working in a call center?
- You confirm that the resume is submitted in the client's REQUIRED MS WORD FORMAT. Please download the template here: https://www.recruiter.com/public/resumetemplate/Xcel.docx
- Is your candidate able to work in the US without sponsorship during contract period?
- Candidate's DOB (just month and day MM/DD). This is required for the clients ATS:
- The client require's a valid email address for each candidate. Please list the best email address here:
- What is the specific hourly rate the candidate is locked in for?
- You confirm you understand that all candidates submitted need to pass a background check and a urinalysis drug test: