CV Technologist Asheville, NC
SHIFT: Full- time Days & Nights (rotating weekends)
Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, is based in Asheville, North Carolina and is the state’s sixth largest health system. In 2018, for the sixth time in the past seven years, Mission Health has been named one of the nation’s Top 15 Health Systems by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Health Analytics). Mission Health is the only health system in North Carolina to achieve this recognition. Mission Health operates six hospitals, numerous outpatient and surgery centers, post-acute care provider CarePartners, long-term acute care provider Asheville Specialty Hospital and the region’s only dedicated Level II trauma center. With approximately 12,000 colleagues and 2,000 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people of western North Carolina.
Assists in patient treatment by monitoring, circulating and scrubbing under the direction of a Cardiologist and/or Physician's Assistant. Supports the department by ensuring the appropriate functioning of the Cardiac Catheterization and Electrophysiology Labs, collecting and documenting information and educating patients and their families.
- Associates Degree in Science, Applied Science, Respiratory or Radiology
- ACLS, RPT, or RT'; RCIS/RCES credentialed must obtain two years after employment begins.
- Certification in Invasive Cardiology
- Two years’ experience in an acute care setting and demonstrated experience in hemodynamic and cardiac monitoring
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an interventional Cardiac Cath Lab or EP Lab