Position: CVOR Clinical Nurse Coordinator ( Charge RN) - Denver,CO
Shifts: Days (rotating weekends) 4-10’s or 5-8’s (day shift)
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Clinical Nurse Coordinator with us:
- You will lead, coach, develop and recognize staff to maximize performance and growth.
- You will supervise personnel, provide direct patient care, with delegation of activities based on patient care needs and competencies of available patient care staff.
- You will provide direct and ongoing supervision of staff with regard to conflict resolution and personnel policy compliance, including disciplinary actions.
- You will teach, supervise and serve as a resource for staff, and assist with clinical procedures as needed.
- You assess need for and assist in implementation of staff development programs to
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Colorado State RN license or compact license is accepted - Will accept pending license
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Must have at least one (1) year CVOR RN RECENT experience in an acute care hospital - PREFFRED IS 2 YEARs
- Charge/Coordinator/Supervisory experience preferred.
This position will be working CVOR but Rose does not currently have the volume of hearts that this candidate would overseeing heart cases all the time. Right now heart cases approx. 4 cases per months. The expectation would be that they would help with other service lines in the Main OR as needed. They hired a new doc this month (November) and are currently working on expanding their heart program so ideally in the future the heart volume will increase to 8-10 per month.
A great place to progress in your career.
Awesome culture hospital wide-family feel
Named a Top Workplace by Denver Post five years in a row— voted on by Rose colleagues
13 Operating Room Suites in Main OR / 10 OR in Wolf Surgery (23 ORs total)
Types of Services: Cardiac/Vascular/Endovascular Surgeries
Full Benefits Offered.
Sign on bonus $10,000 - with 2 year commitment (paid out 30 days after start)
Relocation: Case by Case basis