No - Will consider candidates that relocate on their own
Green Card ,US Citizen
- Utilize systems to monitor workflow and load the work to qualified technicians.
- Evaluate and reassign work to available technicians as needed.
- Work to monitor and regulate work volumes.
- Communicate with technicians and/or other departmental employees to resolve force availability imbalances.
- Read and analyze exception service orders and repair tickets to dispatch to the appropriate technician based upon the company criteria.
- Ensure that service orders and repair tickets are processed accurately.
- Acquires skills through a combination of formal training and considerable on-the- job experience.
- May serve as lead and/or primary technical resource within department or work area.
- High School, GED or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 3+ years of related experience
Medical, Dental, Vision
Questions from the employer
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a candidate to this job
- Have you worked for Centurylink in the past? If so please provide manager name and dates of employment:
- Have you used the template and sent as WORD version of the resume making sure that there are no gaps unaccounted for? All resumes MUST be in the client's required format. If you do not already have it, download the template here: https://www.recruiter.com/public/resumetemplate/CenturyLink.docx
- Candidate phone number:
- Candidate DOB (day & month only)
- Last 4 digits of candidates SSN:
- Hourly Pay Rate Candidate is locked down at:
- Have you confirmed that your candidate is able to pass a background and drug screening?
- Have you confirmed that your candidate is able to work in the US without sponsorship?