Role and Responsibilities
Full-life cycle recruitment and recruitment support to all corporate departments. Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers, and managing the recruitment process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Source candidates through networking, direct sourcing and and working with external search firms
- Evaluate candidates during resume review, screening and interview process
- Oversee an efficient and professional interview process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, college programs, and networking events
- Work closely and build strong working relationships with hiring managers and leaders across the organization to understand current and future needs
- Guide hiring managers through the recruiting process including clear expectation setting and effective and timely updates
- Provide weekly status reports about open requisitions and recruiting activities to hiring managers and HR leadership
- Recommend and implement recruiting strategies to ensure that the company stays competitive in the market and attracts, retains and motivates its top talent
- Ensure policies and procedures are in place to comply with local and US federal legal requirements and ensure all applicant documentation and records meet compliance requirements for candidates at each phase of the recruiting process
- Work to identify, drive and update recruiting processes designed to improve efficiencies and create a positive recruiting experience for hiring managers and candidates
- Build a candidate pipeline for key positions and maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns and sourcing strategies
- Stay current on recruiting and hiring trends and external data points to influence key stakeholders on sourcing, candidate selection, compensation benchmarking, job titles and content of job descriptions
- Identify, implement and manage an applicant tracking system that will meet the company’s current and future needs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional recruitment/talent acquisition experience in a corporate and/or search firm environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment and support of US Defense contracts and/or proposals
- Professional experience recruiting for Intelligence, Cybersecurity, and Space & Missile Defense, and I.T. roles
- Comprehensive understanding of complex environments for global infrastructure, enterprise, managed services, and government/DoD
- Ability to create and run highly complex Boolean searches
- Possess intimate knowledge of DoD acronyms and terminology
- Experienced in using web-based applicant tracking systems (Workday or other similar systems)
- Experience recruiting using various recruitment tools that include, but not limited to job boards, social media and networking
- Experience in developing and execution of recruitment strategies to attract talent to the organization
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of versatility and flexibility
- Ability to prioritize and produce superior results under deadline pressure
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and grow
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate – verbal & written – at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple business area requirements and balance support effectively
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple, competing assignments in a dynamic environment, with the ability to be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in employment hiring laws including, but not limited to EEO, FLSA and OFCCP
- PHR/SPHR certification
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, communicate via telephone, and give oral presentations
- Ability to work overtime as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
All employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Questions from the employer
- Are you a US Citizen or Green Card Holder? Are you authorized to work in the United States that does not now or in the future require sponsorship?
- What is your highest educational attainment? Should be at least a bachelor's degree.
- How many years of experience do you have in professional recruitment? (should be at least 5 years)
- How extensive is your experience in diversity and inclusion recruitment?
- What positions do you usually recruit for? Do you have experience in recruiting for Intelligence, Cybersecurity, and Space & Missile Defense, and IT?
- How many years of experience do you have in recruitment and support of US Defense contracts and/or proposals? (should be at least 2 years)
- What is you expectation in terms of base salary, variable salary, and total compensation?