Shift Details: Days (7a-7p) /Nights (7p-7a) W/ Rotating Weekends
Fantastic opportunity for Emergency Room RN at a beautiful facility located near Mullins, SC.
Community Hospital is a 124-bed, acute care facility that provides complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care. They are Joint Commission accredited and their facility includes the 92-bed Mullins Nursing Center, with a five-star ranking from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. Community hospital believes in cultivating, fostering, and promoting their nurses careers. Because of this, many of their nursing leaders has been at this facility their entire careers.
About This Location:
Mullins is a rural community with very little nightlife for a single person. The population is about 4,663 and the median household income is $30,692 ($49,501 in SC overall) per year. Mullins is:
* 1 hour from Myrtle Beach
* 2 hours from Columbia, SC (Capital of SC, home of USC, the Dallas of SC)
* 3 hours from Greenville, SC (Medium size city, large mall, major attractions)
* 3 hours from Charlotte, NC (Major city, the Dallas of NC)
The Emergency Room RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
- 1 year of recent (Within the last year) acute care hospital setting experience as an ER RN Required. However, will be open to speaking with candidates that have a lot of RN experience and at least 1 year of ER RN exp.
- BLS/ACLS Certified
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of SC.