Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Endoscopy RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for patients undergoing a GI procedure.
· Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
· Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
· Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS/ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
• Must have at least one (1) year RECENT ENDO (ERCP) experience in an acute care hospital