We are currently looking for an Engineering Administrator for a 1 year contract (possibility to be longer) opportunity in Marlborough, MA. The Engineering Administrator reports to the Facility Engineering Manager to support the Technical Operations group in wide range of maintenance and engineering work within a team focused on development and commercialization of stem cell and regenerative medicine therapies.
The position performs duties under limited supervision and according to cGMP and standard operating procedures. The position participates in:
scheduling and escorting outside services for calibrations, repairs and preventive maintenance; coordination with local stakeholders; writes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); supports technical investigations of deviations; maintains Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Management program (maintenance software for scheduling, record keeping, and asset tracking); and leads small engineering and maintenance projects. The candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working in a hands-on environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* With appropriate training, maintains Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Management System.
* Schedules and coordinates outside services.
* Good written and verbal communication skills and experience communicating with all organizational levels.
* Uses MS Outlook for email and scheduling.
* Independently completes required documentation and training.
* Initiates Document Change Requests; author, revise and review documentation.
* Assists in the completion of deviations and CAPAs.
* Works within the team and department in order to follow best practices and meet department goals.
* Engages in multiple projects and ongoing activities while maintaining control, organization, GMP compliance, and adherence to good documentation practices. Demonstrates initiative by identifying unaddressed issues, undertaking additional responsibilities where appropriate, and responding to events as they arise with little or no supervision.
* BA degree or 1-2+ years of relevant experience.
* Working fluency with the basic Microsoft Office productivity suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Interest in learning and doing new things.
* Knowledge of GMP and Biopharmaceutical work environment.
* Knowledge of Blue Mountain or other asset management system.
* Safety/Security - Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures to promote effective and safe operations for the protection of people, data and company property.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.