Our passion is to help the worlds best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of our family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa. The engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We're looking to add an Engineering Manager to an already awesome engineering team. We are responsible for building and maintaining multiple SaaS applications in the Social Media space. We work in small, cross-functional teams and love delivering value to our customers through shipping code often. As an Engineering Manager, you'll be responsible for your teams overall success and engagement. You'll be the spark that helps the team meet its goals and support engineers in their professional growth.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Motivating, leading, and managing a team of software engineers
- Leading project planning, resourcing, supporting project execution, and ensuring overall project success
- Supporting technical design and collaboration within and across teams
- Collaborating with Product, Design and Support to understand and prioritize the most important work to keep our customers happy and platform healthy
- Applying agile processes to support teamwork and improving through retrospectives
- Contributing technically to projects and providing code reviews
- Recruiting and hiring top engineering talent
- 5+ years of experience building Saas-based applications on a team as an engineer
- 3+ years of experience with cloud-based distributed systems like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience in a technical or team leadership role
- Experience working with cross-functional team members in Product, Design and Support
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Java or Scala and related tech like Spring, Hibernate, Finatra, etc.
- Experience with real-time data processing tech like Kafka, Storm, Spark, etc.
- Experience managing software engineering teams
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Awesome Culture
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours Great Benefits
- Health, Dental andamp; Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Competitive Compensation
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus