PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembles, disassembles, maintains, and operates High Pressure / High Temperature (HPHT) test equipment.
2. Develops and conducts tests, measurements, and procedures using knowledge of oilfield practices.
3. Troubleshoots complex processes and operational problems, diagnosing and repairing equipment.
4. Records and analyzes test data and maintains logbook to document results.
5. Modifies and builds components relating to high pressure equipment.
6. Designs, builds, or troubleshoots simple test fixtures.
7. Performs preventative maintenance and maintains records for all HPHT test equipment.
8. Conducts training of junior personnel in the set up and use of standard and specialized HPHT equipment.
9. Interfaces with vendors to obtain project supplies in a timely and cost-effective matter.
10. Observes and enforces all safety regulations and wears all required safety equipment.
As part of the Test Facility team, the successful candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with peers, vendors, and other employees. The candidate should be able to work with minimum supervision and exercise a considerable amount of independent judgment. Physical requirements - must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED:
Familiarity with high pressure / high temperature equipment is preferred (e.g., pressure vessels, high pressure pumps, valves, heating/cooling systems, etc.) Familiarity with mechanical assemblies, hydraulics and pneumatics is also preferred. Requires basic hand tool knowledge. Ability to apply basic arithmetic operations, compute rates, ratios, percentages, and understand pressure effects. Familiar with PC software that pertains to job responsibilities (e.g., LabView, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Hiring for available positions on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th shifts. They want three for 2nd/3rd shift and two for 4th/5th shift.