We seek a BC Osteopathic Family Medicine physician to join our Family Medicine Faculty and become part of our well-established, well-respected Family Medicine Residency Program. Position will provide teaching support for our Family Medicine Residents. Broad based Family Medicine inpatient and outpatient clinical skills required.
- 18-24 Residents per Cohort
- Private outpatient sessions (2 half days per week) with the rest of the time spent precepting or dedicated administrative time
- NCQA Recognized Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Fully Accredited ACGME FM Residency
- Fully Accredited FM Osteopathic Residency
- Approximately 1:6 weekends rounding (all others off).
***New graduates are encouraged to apply*** - We will consider 2020 candidates
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.