The position will provide margin analytics and business intelligence infrastructure. This position is responsible analyzing order entry; billing and vendor cost detail to provide detail and summarized reporting for identification of negative margin and rate increase scenarios.
• Development of Margin Assurance Reporting and Analytical tools: Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, ASP.Net (C#) Preferred
• Create & maintain data management processes in support of Finance initiatives
• Develop presentation and analysis applications in support of Finance initiatives
• Interpret needs of client groups to define purpose, scope, limitations, and impact of requested initiatives
• Analyze data management processes for accuracy and integrity
• Organize data into logical financial groupings for ease of use by multiple end users
• Develop new financial data reporting models to improve accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency.
• Prepare and present financial data analysis in a reporting model.
• Provide additional data trending to report key patterns, correlations, and indicators with the data.
Education and Experience
* Experience: 2-4 yrs
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
* Field Of Study: Computer Science, Information Systems
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
• 2-4 years related experience
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, Reporting Services)
• Experience with enterprise-level ETL (Extraction, Translation, Load) tools (SSIS, Informatica, DTS, etc.)
• In-depth understanding of modern relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
• Exposure to enterprise-level Microsoft Web-based tools (Reporting Services, Power BI, .NET ASP)
• Strong MS Office skills, including Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong math, logic, reasoning, and analysis skills
• Ability to work both independently and within teams
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously