ICU Registered Nurse Dublin, GA
SHIFT: Full Time Nights (rotating weekends)
Fairview Park Hospital is a 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services in the city of Dublin, Georgia. Providing services such as 24-hour emergency care, a sleep center, and a women’s imaging center, Fairview Park Hospital is a vital member of the community in Dublin. Fairview maintains a high level of involvement and health education by performing health fairs and no-cost screenings for common medical conditions.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Assess & reassess patient condition, initiate plan of care and begin discharge planning on admission.
- Maintain & apply current nursing standards and clinical competency including the National Patient Safety Goals and apply critical thinking skills in conjunction with facility policies & procedures to prioritize and problem solve.
- Meet the personal and practical needs of patients and families as described in "Patients First Service" while using appropriate & effective communication skills.
- Accept accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability (including compliance with the attendance policy), and utilize time and material cost-effectively.
- Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities. Directs others as needed.
- Reflect HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).
- Acute Care or Critical Care experience required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Georgia RN licensure or compact license
- Current CPR certification issued by American Heart Association
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire
- Certification in specialty area preferred