CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
WORK SITE: Reston, VA - or - Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (JBAB), Washington DC
WORK TIME: Part time
TRAVEL: Local travel up to 25%.
- Collaborate with Government stakeholders to determine, prioritize, and document schedule activities.
- Maintain configuration control over individual project work breakdown structures (WBS) & schedules and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Work with Government program and project stakeholders:
- Create (WBS and schedules for new projects and integrate new projects into the IMS.
- Determine work-package completion percentages and associated costs, and accurately update project WBS/schedules.
- Set up required reporting activities and reports to track progress, variances, lag and lead times, the critical path, and conflicts, and regularly monitor each project's progress.
- Support the Government program manager regarding IT change management, float and schedule mitigation plans
- Analyze individual WBS/schedules and the overall IMS on a regular basis:
- To identify and report any issues/problems that have occurred re:scope, schedule (time), and/or resources.
- Create "what if" scenarios to identify potential risks and their impact on individual projects, other projects, and the IMS.
- Conduct impact analysis of WBS/schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities to proactively develop mitigating strategies.
- Provide weekly updates for delivery to Government leadership and managers that clearly identifies and conveys project/activities schedule and progress.
- Audit schedules for compliance with set policy, standards and templates, and create and submit audit (evaluation) reports to the Government project and/or program manager.
- Required Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (re:the above Job Description and Required Experience).
- Experience interacting with and supporting senior Government and military personnel (leaders & managers), and program/project contractor staff.
- Demonstrated trustworthiness, reliability, punctuality, dependability, and resourcefulness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office365: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project.
- Experience defining, organizing, and developing (logical) WBS and schedules that include:
- Predecessors and successors.
- Tiered tasks with sub-tasks and work packages.
- Critical path.
- Experience accurately and successfully managing multiple projects within an integrated master schedule (IMS) simultaneously and carrying out the activities identified within the Job Description and Qualification sections.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, set priorities, organize and coordinate with others to provide IMS and project WBS/schedule management support to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience communicating requests, ideas, direction, etc., clearly and concisely via written communication, such as email and intra-program instant messaging, in a professional and timely fashion.
- Demonstrated experience verbally communicating requests, ideas, direction, findings/reports, etc., clearly and concisely via one-on-one, group, or presentations, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information and complex ideas related to projects and the program.
- Desired Experience:
- Military staff officer experience in operations and theater.
- Knowledge of Combatant and Functional Commands.
- Understanding of the DoD Intelligence life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- A HS Diploma/GED with a total of 14 years relevant experience.