Shift Details: Nights (7p-7a) W/ Rotating Weekends
Fantastic opportunity for an Intensive Care Unit RN at a beautiful facility located near Mullins, SC
Community Hospital is a 124-bed, acute care facility that provides complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care. They are Joint Commission accredited and their facility includes the 92-bed Mullins Nursing Center, with a five-star ranking from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. Community hospital believes in cultivating, fostering, and promoting their nurses careers. Because of this, many of their nursing leaders has been at this facility their entire careers.
About This Location:
Mullins is a rural community with very little night life for a single person. The population is about 4,663 and the median household income is $30,692 ($49,501 in SC overall) per year. Mullins is:
- 1 hour from Myrtle Beach
- 2 hours from Columbia, SC (Capital of SC, home of USC, the Dallas of SC)
- 3 hours from Greenville, SC (Medium size city, large mall, major attractions)
- 3 hours from Charlotte, NC (Major city, the Dallas of NC)
Registered nurse who specializes in delivering care to patients in intensive care units of hospitals. Their duties include evaluating the patient's conditions, administering treatment, and providing constant support during recovery.
- 1:2 or 1:3 Patient ratio
- 12 beds
- Also takes Med Surg overflow
- Very few pediatrics
- Minimum of 1 year recent ICU experience in acute care hospital setting required.
- BLS/ACLS Certified.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of SC.
Full benefits - medical, dental, vision, retirement
Retention bonus: (Case by Case)
Relo: (Case by Case)