We have a new, exciting opportunity for an individual who loves to sell and has the passion to drive results. We are looking for a sales professional who is eager to join a Fortune 50 healthcare company and exceed goals by finding and developing new business opportunities, cultivating winning relationships, and driving strong results in a very dynamic global expatriate market. This is an amazing opportunity to work with healthcare products and broaden your experience to the international healthcare market.
- New Business Sales for our International products and services in support of profitable growth and other business objectives.
- Develops and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (producers, plan sponsors and/or consumers depending on business) to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
- Manages and builds producer relations as needed depending on book of business or market segment(s) being supported. - Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations. May participate in constituent meetings including finals presentations.
- Insurance license, as required by state law. Insurance license can be obtained within first 90 days of employment.
1-5+ years of sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Sales & Service/Distribution channel management/1-3 Years
Functional - Sales & Service/Strategy development/1-3 Years
Functional - Underwriting/Pricing methodologies (manual, experience, blended, alternate, etc.)/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook/1-3 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft SharePoint/1-3 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Word/1-3 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/1-3 Years/End User
Finance/Creating Profitable Partnerships/FOUNDATION
Work Location Specifications:
Person needs to be located in California, preferably Northern California. The position will be based out of an office, but the roles requires the person to be meeting with prospective and existing clients/brokers.
Additional Job Information:
Expand your career at one of the leading expatriate benefits providers and a Fortune 50 company. We are looking for the right person to drive results in a self-paced environment that is exciting, changing, and international focused.
We our about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
We our a equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please be sure to showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be forwarded to the client along with the resume.