We are currently looking for a Sr. Analyst that specializes in Investment Operations for the Boston area. The team is looking for a temporary Analyst who will help the team support all aspects of financial statement production, as well as monitoring for assigned mutual funds and collective portfolios.
In this role you will coordinate the workflow of third party vendors Fund Administration group, review financial statements and monthly/quarterly filings, prepare fund expenses and review reimbursement calculations for the companys products, provide financial and operational oversight for year-end audit and financial statement reporting and assist senior analysts with annual audits, semi-annual financial statement reviews and quarterly filings.
Responsibilities also include oversight of quarterly SEC reporting requirements.
* Bachelor's degree preferably in accounting or finance
* 5-7 years of mutual fund - Financial Reporting experience required
* Mutual Fund experience; financial reporting custodian, fund accounting, fund administration, client services, etc.
* Experienced with product launches and daily management with technical financial knowledge a plus
* Institutional investment knowledge preferable
* Working knowledge of FASB rules and Regulation S-X as they apply to ERISA and 40 Act Mutual Funds (specifically able to apply FAS 157 regulations within at the ERISA plan level, 40 Act Mutual Fund and investment companies
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.