This position entails the validation of development and modification efforts to various extensions and integrations
Open Print platform and Class Action Administration suite of applications which support high-volume, mission critical processing. The role will primarily focus will be hands-on support and validating enhancements into the Open Print workflow that leverages .NET, Java, and SQL technologies. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time and to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other QA engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other engineers, as well as the business team.
Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies to validate software development efforts. Participate in technical design and implementation discussions. Proactively raises issues if specifications lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow engineers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems.
Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
1-2 years Experience in software Quality Assurance and testing roles emphasizing both White Box and Black Box testing strategies
Experience in database testing with the ability to read, write, and execute basic SQL queries
Experience working in an Agile software development life cycle methodology
Experience in the software testing of multi-tier client/server applications
Ability to understand software development framework, architecture concepts, and terminology
Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server technologies (2008 / 2010 versions)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent analytical and organizational skills; Strong deductive reasoning
Ability to multi-task and work separate projects in a fast paced and dynamic company environment and extremely tight timelines
Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action and Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal and Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
Position requires no significant manual labor.
Position does require moderate standing, sitting, carrying and walking.
Position requires infrequent lifting, repetitive bending and/or moving.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.