Scientific Laboratory Technician
Experience working with eggs and cell culture and with viruses is a MUST!
The Senior Reagent Lab Technician, within the Manufacturing Technology (Mtech) function of Industrial Operation ensures the proper and timely execution of studies. The mission of MTech function is to deliver robust and efficient process & testing with associated know how transfer to Manufacturing and QC. MTech’s function also provides daily support for manufacturing and QC, toward industrial performance excellence.
• Execution of small scale experiments and working with flu virus reference antigen and antisera.
• Running hemagglutination testing, SDS-PAGE, SRID and chromatography.
• Ordering and maintaining supplies and materials and shipping materials as needed.
• Writing Standard Work Instructions and internal development protocols and reports.
• Sample management between manufacturing buildings, FSL and analytical sciences.
• 5S and lab maintenance.
• Flexibility to work on weekends as needed.
• Focus on Site Safety
• In addition, this person will work in reassortant lab and support reassortant development.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, science/biology field preferred.
• 2+ years of laboratory experience, cGMP preferred.
• Preferred, working experience with SDS-PAGE, SRID, Hemagglutination assay and chromatography.
• Hands on experience with infectivity assay, HPLC, and with eggs.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.