Logistics Technician - MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Location: Swiftwater, PA
1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift - must be available for any shift
This position will have interactions focused mostly on Production support, but, also plant-wide with Site Services, Finance & Administration, Industrial Operations, CommOps, Outside Transportation Services, Outside Vendors, Regulatory Agencies, and Outside Contractors/Consultants. Responsible for the proper certifications for maintaining licensure for the operation of powered material handling equipment and the administrative functions required to support departmental operations.
Outbound Shipping Duties
- Pickup and delivery of product (WIP, bulk and finished product), materials and equipment within the Swiftwater site, while maintaining accurate transport logs.
- Processing external shipments in a safe and compliant manner, while following hazmat/dangerous goods, cold-chain and chain-of-custody internal and external procedures and regulations (FDA, IATA, DOT, TSA, etc.)
- Proactively communicate shipment status to internal and external customers.
- Inventory control of all materials within the SAP system as transacted in conjunction with Goods Receipts for Purchase Order(s) and/or outbound deliveries as set forth in the departmental SOPs.
- Management of B72 temperature charts, cycle counts, forklift inspections, and record retention.
The Logistics Technician is expected to have experience and knowledge including but not limited to the following:
- SAP system extensive knowledge
- Powered Material Handling equipment
- Manual Material Handling equipment
- SCLogic Package Tracking system
- 24V Battery Charging stations
- Chart recorders
- Valid Pennsylvania Drivers License (clean driving record), ability to obtain DOT medical release
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in warehousing/logistics/supply chain.
- Forklift Certification (required within one year of start date)
The ability to perform any/all needed SAP transactions in the receipt, storage, movement and delivery of all material is critical to the success of this role and the Warehouse Operations Department. This position requires the incumbent to have an above average SAP skill set in the management of GMP material receipt and order fulfillment for production support. The GMP production environment requires attention to the details and accuracy within good documentation practices. The multi shift GMP production environment that exists generates the need to work overtime as required often with short notice and the working of various shifts depending on business needs and production cycles. The focus to create and maintain a safety culture that is proactive and striving for zero injuries is of the utmost importance and an expectation for all employees.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.