Position Manager of Behavioral Health
- Performs the primary functions of a professional leader in assessing, planning, directing and evaluating patient care on a 24-hour basis
- Meets the regulatory agencies requirements and the Standards of Nursing Practice for the specific clinical area
- Managers all personnel, supplies, equipment on the unit and promotes teamwork with physicians, personnel, and other departments
- Demonstrates leadership, teaching and communication skills
- Utilizes knowledge of standards, policies and procedures, as outlined for the hospital
- Demonstrates the ability to perform technical and critical thinking
- Bachelor of Nursing Preferred.
- 2 year’s progressive management experience.
- MUST have 1 year Behavorial Health bedside nursing
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Must demonstrate competence to participate in interdisciplinary formulation of individual treatment plans; to give skilled nursing care and therapy;and to direct, monitor and evaluate the nursing care furnished.
- Current RN License or compact license in the State of Louisiana
- Current Basic Life Support
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority
- 24 bed Unit
- Inpatient BH Unit average length of stay is 7-10 days for the patients
- Individualized treatment plans are created for each new admit
- Interdisciplinary team consisted of Nurses, Social Workers, PT, OT, Recreational Therapy, Internal Medicine MD and Psychiatrist
- Charge nurse for each shift
Full Benefits Offered.
Sign on: Case by case basis ( Recruiter confident can obtain)
Relocation: Case by case basis ( Recruiter confident can obtain)