Manager - Infection Prevention Brownsville TX at a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties.
SHIFT: Full Time Days (rotating weekends)
- Coordinates process to reduce the risk of endemic and epidemic nosocomial infections in patients and healthcare workers.
- Applies processes designed to reduce the risk of endemic and epidemic nosocomial infections in patient care and employee health activities.
- Collects data for patient care findings and identification of nosocomial infections.
- Reports and disseminates infection rates and other significant infection control issues to various medical committees
- Reports information about infection to appropriate public health agencies.
- Implements strategies to prevent outbreaks when identified.
- Evaluates nosocomial improvements in risk, trends, and rates.
- Implements a successful nosocomial risk reduction process.
- Registered Nurse, State of Texas Licensure,
- Experience on personal computers using spreadsheets and word processing.
- Certification in Infection Control preferred.
- Membership/Participation in a professional organization required.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.