Med/Surg/Telemetry Staffing Pool
Full-time Nights – 7p to 7a
Mission Health System, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, serves our 18 county region in western North Carolina. It is the state's sixth largest health system, operating six hospitals, numerous outpatient and surgery centers, post-acute care provider CarePartners, long-term acute care provider Asheville Specialty Hospital and the region's only dedicated Level II trauma center. With approximately 12,000 colleagues and 2,000 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people of western North Carolina.
- Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implements medically prescribed interventions.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing REQUIRED - Preferred Education: Master’s in Nursing
Certifications & Licensure:
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
- BLS Healthcare Provider.
- National Certification in area of specialty preferred
Highly prefer two years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Acute Care environment - MUST HAVE
- Busy units, High volume
- Nurse/Patient Ratio: 1:5 may be 1:6
- Nurse driven, autonomous, modified self-scheduling
- Addt’l support provided by CNA
- ED experience welcome
- NO NEW GRADS
- Compensation - based upon years of experience
- Sign-on/Relo - Up to 10K with 2-year commitment - paid out 1/2 first check, 1/2 at end of year 1.
- Flexible in needed for relocation assistance.
- Shift Differentials: Stackable