Title: Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician - NIGHTS
Schedule: Full time - varying shifts - 40 hours a week
Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician- 1 full- time night position, 40 hr/wk, including call and weekends. Obtain blood, urine and other biological specimens and performs various chemical, hematologic, microscopic, microbiologic, immunohematologic, and bacteriologic tests on these specimens. They must be able to use independent thinking and in-depth technical skills to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. They perform these duties while providing a safe, caring, courteous, clean, and efficient environment. They are required to perform all testing in compliance with federal, state, and accrediting agencies regulations. The qualified candidate must have ASCP/AMT or equivalent certification. They must possess excellent communication and people skills.
- 1 years’ experience
- ASCP/AMT Certification
- Must maintain current Wyoming Certs/License
Benefits –Full benefits offered effective day one (Enroll day one and employee portion will start your 1st pay check.
- Medical - Employee only $112.00 Per Paycheck, Employee & Children $185.00 Per Paycheck , Employee & Family $375.00 Per Paycheck
- 401(k) with company match
- Holidays - New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Holiday pay is time and a half on the holiday worked.
- PTO is accrued immediately and available to use immediately ( 4weeks PTO a year)