- 2 perm-can also do contract.
- 60-70k in Ammon, ID,
- Relo up to perm 5k.
- Bonus plan
Hiring master’s and doctorate level clinicians/ psychotherapists who are driven to help their clients uncover their worth and achieve their true potential.
Master’s level or doctoral level mental health care provider who conducts clinical interviews with clients to determine treatment needs and appropriate services. Creates a strong therapeutic alliance with clients. Partners with clients, providing psychoeducation and psychotherapy, as they work toward personal goals.
- Ensures that clients have a chance to be heard. Instills hope, and partners with clients/caregivers to find solutions.
- Capable of making accurate mental health diagnoses using DSM-5.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with clients, caregivers, and other health care team members with a focus on client goals, strengths, and barriers.
- Is able to team effectively with other health care providers and make referrals for appropriate services (e.g., medication management, case management).
- Is able to provide psychotherapy for individuals, families, and groups with a range of presenting problems, ages, and client backgrounds.
- Adheres to professional ethical standards (e.g., NASW, ACA, APA).
- Documents services and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, Psychologist or similar License eligible in Idaho.
- Has passion for behavioral healthcare.
- Values supervision and professional development.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, motivated, and conscientious.
- Values working with underserved and marginalized populations and appreciates diversity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to provide 25 or more hours of direct service per week
- Able to successfully pass Criminal History background check
- Eligible for hire in United States
- 45 minute psychotherapy session = 1 billable hour.
- Health insurance.
- 401(K) at a 4% company match.
- Short- & long-term disability.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- PTO & Paid Holidays.
- Corporate Perks with discounts offered from over 100 retailers.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education, including individual and group supervision.
- Opportunities for international continuing education/study abroad experiences.
- Company subsidized gym membership at Apple Athletic.
- Salary: In line with state and local guidelines for licensure type and experience.
- National Health Service Corps student loan repayment eligible site.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.
5k in Relocation for out of town