We are seeking a Web Developer focused on full-stack development and support of internal business-owned applications.
Elaborates with stakeholders to understand data and presentation layer needs and identifies opportunities and solutions.
Works with small development team to implement Web-based solutions to make data actionable for our stakeholders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and documents Web applications that satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas using Visual Studio Code.
- Develops database solutions for Microsoft SQL Server, including creating: tables, views, stored procedure, triggers, and indexes.
- Manages assigned user-stories through to completion, tracks time, and reports progress in regular stand-up meetings.
- Assists in the development of requirements, assessment of LOEs (Level of Effort), and communication of priorities and execution progress for moderately complex solutions.
- Meets and elaborates with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined and understood.
- Communicates with users and management.
- Trains stakeholders on standard solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or an equivalent in education and experience.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Minimum of 4 years of software development experience (minimum of 6 years of experience without a Bachelor's Degree with signficant skills and qualifications).
- Interpersonal Communication - Can properly communicate with various levels of management and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and ability to adapt to continually-changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes required.
- Ability to view long-term strategic direction of development activities required.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop Web applications (Experience with Visual Studio Code preferred)
- Experience with using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to develop databases
- Experience with API / Web Services development
- Understanding of Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with version control software: Git or Microsoft TFS
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office ? Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, etc.
T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
LESS or SASS (CSS)
.NET Core 2.1
Entity Framework (Entity Framework Core preferred)
Node.js (and npm)
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume.
Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.