- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data access and storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and atomization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Proficient in ASP.NET Core 2.X (ASP.NET MVC 5 is acceptable, but must be willing to learn the new platform)
- Strong knowledge of REST architecture and experience building RESTful APIs with ASP.NET Web API 2 (C#)
- Experience in T-SQL on SQL Server 2012 or higher and creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience in Entity Framework.
- Frameworks like Vue.Js are preferred.
- Proficient in CSS, LESS or SASS
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application experience.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Git/TFS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.